Across Asia, the Christmas season is celebrated with special music, lights, parties — it’s a commercial holiday in an area of the world where few people truly understand the meaning of Christmas. Our holiday outreaches take advantage of this time of celebration to explain the origins of Christmas and introduce children and youth to Jesus.
This recently completed Christmas Book of Hope, The Greatest Gift, is ready to be translated into several languages to help expand our reach in the majority Hindu Southern Asia region.
- Young people here are brought up in a tradition that honors many gods. The Greatest Gift will help them see there is one true God.
- In a region where many young people live in harsh circumstances that can include poverty and abuse, The Greatest Gift helps show them their dignity and worth — and the life-transforming power of God’s Word.
- The Greatest Gift is designed to speak to young people ages 12-19, so it reaches a broad audience.
Your gift of love for Southern Asia can help a generation of Hindu children discover faith in Christ!
This Christmas edition Book of Hope is already proven to help younger people understand the story of Christ’s birth as well as the message of salvation. This is important because Christmas is celebrated widely in Southern Asia, even though most people in the region don’t know what Christmas is all about.
The Greatest Gift of All uses vibrant illustrations from the well-known Superbook animated series.
It helps children to learn about the one true God who loves them unconditionally and sent his Son, Jesus, to seek after a relationship with them.
And, of course, it leads children to faith in Christ.
You can be the one to introduce children in majority Hindu regions to their Savior, at Christmas time. What a wonderful gift!
We’re excited about our thrilling partnership with Mission India and their 10-Day Children’s Bible Clubs. We’re developing workbooks specifically for this amazing outreach! The theme for all books is Navigating Life and will focus on how God’s Word can help us through all of the challenges that life may bring us and that God has a beautiful plan and purpose for each of us.
- Children from age 4 all the way to age 18 may be involved with 10-Day Children’s Bible Clubs.
- Sometimes these clubs then go on to become year-round clubs where students develop spiritual maturity, receive help with homework and staying in school, and much more.
- We’ll have a separate workbook for each of five age groups:
- Beginners age 4-6
- Primary age 7-9
- Junior age 10-12
- Intermediate age 13-15
- Senior age 16-18
There will also be a Teacher’s Manual for each age group. And a Large Group Facilitator’s Manual for the daily large group devotions (each club may have children from all five age groups in attendance, and they’ll meet as a large group for devotions each day).
This is a wonderful way to share God’s Word with India’s next generation.
Student Workbooks and Teacher Manuals
Large Group Facilitator Manual
Originally developed for Cambodia, our World Without Sickness program addresses the practical needs of children in developing nations where education is desperately needed about hygiene, sanitation, health, and fitness.
- In some parts of Asia where there may be resistance to Christian literature for children, a book about health and hygiene is welcome and needed.
- Often the book is distributed along with hygiene supplies like soap, hand sanitizer, toothbrushes, and toothpaste.
- World Without Sickness also contains Scripture and a presentation of the Gospel.
- Both the student book and teacher’s guide focus on communicating that Jesus is the One True God who created each young person with purpose.