- Young people here are brought up in a tradition that honors many gods. The Greatest Gift will help them know that there is one true God.
- In a region where many young people live in harsh circumstances that can include poverty and abuse, The Greatest Gift shows them their dignity and worth and the life-transforming power of God’s Word.
- The Greatest Gift is designed for young people ages 12-19, so it will reach a broad audience.
We’re excited about our thrilling partnership with Mission India and its 10-Day Bible Clubs for children. We’re developing workbooks specifically for this amazing outreach! The theme for all these books is “Born to Win” and focuses on how God created each of His children with a plan and a purpose. In the race of life, we will encounter both joy and sadness, but we can have hope for the future knowing that we have victory through Christ’s free gift of salvation!
- Children ages 4 to 18 may be involved with 10-Day Bible Clubs.
- Sometimes these clubs become year-round meetings where students develop spiritual maturity, receive help with homework, are encouraged to stay in school, and much more.
- Five age groups will have a separate workbook:
- Beginners ages 4-6
- Primary ages 7-9
- Junior ages 10-12
- Intermediate ages 13-15
- Senior ages 16-18
There will also be a teacher’s manual for each age group and a large group facilitator’s manual for the daily devotions.