The Bible App for Kids is the innovative digital program that’s already been installed more than 60 million times and is available in 60 languages.
- The app is our exciting partnership with the popular online YouVersion Bible —
- And it is perfect for engaging today’s digital natives with God’s Word from ages as young as 2 and 3 years old.
- Even though we’ve hit this incredible milestone, we must continue to expand its availability in more languages to reach more children with God’s Word.
Consider sponsoring the First Edition of the Bible App for Kids in one of these new languages:
Expanding on the app’s popularity, this curriculum provides opportunities for churches to effectively integrate the app into their existing children’s ministries.
In 2020, we were able to utilize this existing program in a digital way, and our partners in Asia-Pacific and Latin America were able to keep young people engaged with God’s Word, even when they couldn’t meet in person. Now, we want to build on this foundation with …
- Scripture-engagement discussion questions
- Memory verses with coordinated activities
- Crafts for all 41 stories featured in the Bible App for Kids
- And more!
The curriculum will be available as a free download to churches, and it will empower their children’s ministries in exciting new ways … ultimately leading more children to Jesus and building their faith.
Your sponsorship of a new curriculum translation has the potential to touch the lives of millions of children!
Children who are already using the Bible App for Kids love the printed Bible App for Kids Book of Hope — a book that features 8 important stories from the app and helps tell the life story of Jesus and lead other children to faith in Christ. Another beautiful facet of this book: it can stand alone and is beloved by children who don’t have access to the app.
Our partners in Lithuania are asking for this book for their next generation!
This powerful program was created in response to our partners in Africa who were asking for something to help their young people see that godly leadership was possible and desirable.
- Leadership expert John C. Maxwell and his EQUIP organization partnered with us to develop the program.
- It centers on the stories of godly leaders from the Bible — and emphasizes the greatest leader, Jesus Christ.
- The program helps teenagers come to faith in Christ and grow into influencers who can shape their schools, communities, and societies.
Lead Today is now one of our most in-demand programs from partners around the world!
Today, you can help develop the program for Bulgaria’s or Vietnam’s next generation.
DEVELOPMENT + TRANSLATION
First developed as a digital outreach to some nations of the Muslim world, What If It’s True? has been proven effective at helping young people discover the truth of the Gospel in majority Muslim nations and elsewhere.
- It’s a web-based and mobile-based platform that engages teenagers (and others) with God’s Word, many for the very first time!
- Online advertising offers young people the opportunity to explore issues that are meaningful in their everyday lives in the light of the Gospel.
- As they progress deeper into the program, they have the opportunity to connect with local believers (either in person or through social media) to continue the journey toward faith in Christ.
What If It’s True? is helping lead the next generation to Jesus Christ in regions that are otherwise difficult to reach with the Good News.
You can be the one to expand this program to share the Gospel with young people in other limited access areas.
We’re helping churches and missions organizations in many nations provide a solid foundation of Bible literacy to the next generation through Stories of Hope, a curriculum of 75 Bible stories designed to help children ages 6-12 choose faith in Christ and develop a biblical worldview. Stories of Hope …
- Shows children the nature and character of God and His love for them.
- Addresses key issues in their everyday lives from a biblical perspective.
- Provides guidance on how to live godly lives no matter the circumstances.
- And creates opportunities for parents and caregivers to interact with children while discussing and learning Bible stories.
This curriculum is desperately needed in many nations of Asia and Africa, and you can help supply it!
God’s Big Story is one of the most powerful and effective programs we have for keeping children engaged with God’s Word and helping them become grounded in the principles of the Bible.
- Children attending Sunday School or Bible Club learn a new story each week and receive an illustrated card that reminds them of the story.
- When they’ve collected all 16 cards, they can arrange them together in one major illustration that presents the Bible’s overarching metanarrative of redemption.
- The program keeps children coming back to club meetings, and gives them the ability to tell each story and share the Truth with friends and family.
Translation of the teacher’s manual will equip teachers with everything they need to share the rich biblical content in Sunday Schools or Kids Club settings where young people gather.
You can help make this possible!
How Khaan became a Christian — and a leader
He was enraged and couldn’t stop himself … but the other boy didn’t fight back or even call Khaan bad names, much to his surprise. Later, Khaan met up with the boy he had beaten to apologize for his actions … and the young man invited Khaan to come with him to the Lead Today program he was attending.
“The subject was Influence,” Khaan recalls. “The leader was talking about Jesus Christ and how He influenced people. He loves, cares, and heals. And that if we want to be influential, we have to follow Jesus.”
During the class, Khaan realized that he wanted to have a positive influence on others and chose to dedicate his life to Christ!
“I am totally changed,” he says today.
The Bible App for Kids made the life-changing difference
Something about a Man who was also God but who was executed on a cross and came back from the dead — “So now we all need to believe in Him.”
To Mariana, it sounded like a fairy tale — like Father Frost, the Russian equivalent of Santa Claus. But they were big girls now and didn’t believe in Father Frost!
The next day, Arisha tried sharing her story again … but this time, she showed Mariana the Bible App for Kids with the games and activities that told the story of Jesus …
And slowly, over the next few days and weeks as they played with the app together, Mariana realized: maybe Jesus wasn’t a fairy tale!
Today, Mariana has committed her life to Christ! She and Arisha are attending church together, and they remain the best of friends. And of course, they still love playing with the Bible App for Kids together, too!
From hopelessness to hope in Christ!
But then she received the Book of Hope and was invited to study it with other young people.
“I learned more about God; I learned to pray,” Susi says.
“I gave my life to Jesus, and my life has changed completely. Today, I speak of Jesus to my friends. I am striving to stand firm on the Word of God.”
Thank you for sending the hope of God’s Word to Susi!