LUMO is a groundbreaking biblical resource that provides stunningly visual representations of the life of Christ set against the backdrop of an authentic rendition of ﬁrst century Palestine.
- The Gospel of Mark film, The Way, is a fast-moving 50 minutes long, perfect for small group and large group showings and studies.
- It focuses on themes of the announcement of God’s Kingdom, the humanity and divinity of Christ, and the cross.
- Churches and ministries can use this film for broadcast and face-to-face outreach.
When you sponsor one of these dubs, you will be bringing the gift of the Gospel, in a stunning visual presentation, to the young people who may have never heard the Word before.
We’d like to create an animated wrap-around story along with LUMO Gospel films to share the story of Jesus with young people across Southern Asia. This animated story shares the story of Prisha, a young woman who is arrested for driving recklessly. She is shown mercy by a Christain police officer, and through this experience, she encounters grace and learns about the One True God.
- The 56-minute film will be perfect for broadcast outreaches and will also lend itself to being split into smaller segments and used for discipleship programs.
The GodMan is our historic life of Christ animated film, a wonderful companion to the Book of Hope and a beautiful visual stand-alone Scripture engagement program, too.
- Already translated into more than 70 languages, the film has been used to present the Gospel to more than 60 million children and youth around the world.
- The GodMan innovatively shares God’s Word with children who can’t read or who are in places where Gospel literature can’t go.
- It is contextualized with live-action wraps that bookend the animated story to address the heartfelt needs of the region.